Latch provides several “Products”:
- A website accessible at www.latch.com (“Site”);
- Electronic physical access products containing Latch’s proprietary technology (“Latch Device(s)”), which can be unlocked using the Latch mobile App, numeric door codes issued by Latch (“Doorcodes”), physical cards issued by Latch (“Keycards”), or traditional mechanical keys for Latch’s unit entry products;
- The ability to grant, share, gain, manage, and monitor access through a user’s computer, mobile phone, or tablet; or install and commission Latch Devices (each, a “User Device” and such services, “the Latch Apps”);
- Proprietary software embedded on the Latch Devices (together with any updates thereto, the “Software”);
- Other services that permit you to share access with guests, service providers, property managers, prospective residents, or others (“Sharing Services”).
The Latch Apps, together with all other applications offered by Latch in connection with Latch’s services shall be referred to as the “App.” The Site, Apps, Sharing Services, Software and all other features, tools, services, and content provided by Latch in connection with the Latch System (collectively, the “Services”) are intended for use solely with the Latch Devices or as otherwise made available by Latch.