Latch provides several “Products”:
- A website accessible at www.latch.com (“Site”);
- Electronic physical access control products containing Latch’s proprietary technology (“Latch Access Control Device(s)”), which can be unlocked using the Latch mobile App, numeric door codes issued by Latch (“Doorcodes”), physical cards issued by Latch (“Keycards”), or traditional mechanical keys for Latch’s unit entry products;
- Smart home products such as hubs and leak detectors (“Latch Smart Home Devices)
- Security products such as intercoms and cameras (“Latch Security Devices”)
- The ability to: grant, share, gain, manage, and monitor access to the Latch Access Control Devices through a user’s computer, mobile phone, or tablet (each, a “User Device”); install, commission, manage, and/or operate Latch Access Control Devices, Latch Smart Home Devices, Latch Security Devices, and Third-Party Devices such services, “the Latch Apps”);
- Proprietary software embedded on the Latch Access Control Devices, Latch Smart Home Devices, and Latch Security Devices (together with any updates thereto, the “Software”);
- Services that permit you to receive or pay security deposits and rent through Latch’s third-party payment processor(s) (“Payment Services”)
- Services that permit you to share access with guests, service providers, property managers, prospective residents, or others (“Sharing Services”).
The Latch Apps, together with all other applications offered by Latch in connection with Latch’s services shall be referred to as the “App.” The Site, Apps, Sharing Services, Payment Services, Software and all other features, tools, services, and content provided by Latch in connection with the Latch System (collectively, the “Services”) are intended for use solely with the Latch Access Control Devices, Latch Smart Home Devices, Latch Security Devices (collectively referred to as “Latch Devices”), compatible third-party partner devices, such as thermostats, speakers, or light switches (“Third-Party Devices”), or compatible third-party software/services (“Third-Party Services”) or as otherwise made available by Latch.